If you are new to us and live here year round, contact us or scroll down to create your account, and to sign up for our New Student Resident Special. Check out our class schedule to see what class would be best for you! If you are visiting, then we welcome you as a walk in or to take advantage of a class series, if you are here long enough ! Please call us with any questions! 561-735-7172
Please fill out the New Student registration.
Scroll down to see our New Student Specials!
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL!
New Student /Year Round Resident Special:
2 FOR 1
Attend 2 Classes For Price of 1 only $17. To qualify, you must be a full time resident & live here all year!
(No Student sharing of cards & must be used within a 7 day period.)
**cash or check only please**
Buy a 5/10/20 Class Card during your 2 for 1 Special and receive a 10% discount off the price of the series! This offer is only good for 30 days after the purchase of your 2/1 Special, so purchase now at the studio. Please pay by cash or check.
- All of our classes include Asana (Postures), Pranayama (Breathwork), Dhyana (Meditation and Relaxation). We start promptly on time.
- Check our schedule for days, times and teachers. We have 40 plus classes a week and much more to offer.
- If you have a current practice, you are welcome to take any class you like, or call us for direction and recommendations.
- Please bring cash or check for your 1st visit as it makes it faster & easier for all.
- Wear comfortable exercise clothes that are not too loose.
- Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes for your 1st visit.
- Do not eat 2 hours prior to class. If you must eat, a light snack or fruit is best.
- We encourage you to use your own Yoga mat if you have one, but we do have mats for rental use.
- New mats are available for sale in our retail Yoga store.
- If you have any physical or other issues and have questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Ample parking is available.
Namaste! We look forward to practicing with you soon!